Wednesday 23 January 2008

the ultimate supermodel?



seriously~how gorgeous is this woman? lets forget for a moment her 'indiscretion' a while ago and her terrible taste in men and instead focus on a long, very successful career and her ability to become different women... her calvin klein ads show a girl, not sexy but pretty sans make up and styled hair then we see the polar opposite in this agent provocateur shot. SUPER VIXEN or what??? and also i love that she (like me) is a quite tall and rather skinny girl and she still looks like the sexiest woman on the planet. being skinny can make me feel awkward and angular rather than sexy but she inspires me. and for anyone who is reading this and thinking "god how irritating, another skinny girl complaining about being thin-shut up you twat". well tough! there are two tales to every size.
rock on kate moss

1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

your blog is soo cute ! I am in interior design school now...well working my way there and I am still in the beginning stages of drawing in perspective. From the looks of it, you could teach me a a lot. You;re work is great! love this kate moss post, i think shes so cool....used to love that commercial she was in, dont remember the product but she sure stood out with the cool music too!


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com