Tuesday 29 January 2008

china japan and korea - here i come



my count down has started.
until last night when i was 7 interesting things about myself, my upcoming trip to asia didn't feel real. since posting last night, i'm now very excited and counting down......53 days to go.
it seems impossible that we're actually going ~ indeed we wouldn't be if it wasn't for my boyfriends incredibly generous mum who is paying for it!!!
we are very spoiled and extremely grateful.
i can't wait to see how this trip influences my sketches? i expect there will be a few geisha appearing from the middle of april onwards.....

3 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

you are going to have such a great time! how exciting. i love counting down to trips....anticipation is a huge part of the fun. i even tell my boyfriend that i would never want a surprise party since i love anticipation so much!

Lucy said...

I am sooooo jealous - Thats one place I would love to go to more than anywhere else!

Mary-Laure said...

Lucky girl! I went to Japan once and it changed my life. It's just amazing. I also went to Korea, which was fun, but Japan is very very very dear to my heart...