Thursday 24 January 2008

shes finished i think....?



so i'm feeling pleased with my girls today - they both behaved themselves and didn't do anything to cause me to spoil them.
absolutly rubbish photography though for which i apologise!
the girl on top (ooh er~saucy!) is a bit of a mixture of everything. have i mentioned before that i don't photoshop anything? i'm trying to stay as organic as possible which can be difficult as it's easy to ruin things but it also improve my watercolour abilities and it also means that collage lends itself nicely for filling big spaces.
girl in chair might stay as she is - i haven't decided yet??? i rather like her! she looks kind of bored ~ like she couldn't be bother to be coloured in.
we'll see

6 comments:

Lucy said...

I keep checking in to see your sketches develop - thanks for the comments on my blog by the way!
Your drawings are looking fabulous - keep it up!

beth said...

Hi Bexy, I hope you don't mind, but I've tagged you. Now you have to write a post with seven things about yourself. See my post titled My Extra-Special Birthday Present :)
P. S. Love your drawings - you should sell them

Joanna Goddard said...

LOVE them. you are so talented. i wish i could draw!

Anna Spiro said...

Oh Bexy - these are gorgeous!!! I agree with Joanna - you are soooo talented!!
XX
Anna

alyson. said...

I adore your drawings. so pretty!

thanks for stopping by, and yes, in this funny small world of blogging, we were bound to find eachother's blogs! :)

The Maximilian said...

your work looks beautiful!