Sunday 20 January 2008

sketching continues



well. another day of drawing and some more success and more crashing dissapointment. but i carry on. i do find that it makes such a difference when you draw every day. it's feels more natural and less trying. when i walk away from my sketch book for a week, the next time i try to draw feels like the very first time. it takes a while to get back in the swing of things and that can be very time consuming - hence the importance of trying to be creative every day.
it is a struggle but i will do my best.

p.s i've had a bit of a make over with my blog. the pink was feeling a little sickly. maybe i'll change it back soon ~ or perhaps i'll keep on changing it? i do think it depends on my mood though. i'm still sliding into 'mean reds' territory and so i feel a little more stark (hence the white) perhaps when my mood picks up so will my colour scheme!

No comments: