Wednesday 12 March 2008

really really good news

a boy and girl wander down the street to work, he is chaperoning me and we are chatting about nothing inparticular. then the bombsell gets dropped. our lives will never be the same again (no i'm not pregnant) he is ready to seriously think about moving back to london.
thank the lord.
as you all know, if you have read my previous posts, i have been ready to move back to london since i left over a year and a half ago. but the boy was getting settled. in the pit of my tummy was the nagging dread that he wouldn't want to leave.ever. and yet i also didn't want him to leave a town up north that he loves just for me. he would need to really want the move too.
and now he does.
music to my ears.
"pet, we need to start thinking about going home"
home.
london.
all smiles.

3 comments:

TIG said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! I know you've been homesick for London for ages. Although I'm certain you'll miss parts of Newcastle, was it? But not as much as you'll like being back in London :)

Esti said...

I'm glad to hear such happy news. Congrats.

Bexy said...

yeee-ha!
london here i come, cheers guys for the sweet words.
your comments have made me happier still.