Friday 14 March 2008

no pictures, no comments

now as all bloggers know. we love a comment. you write something with heart and soul. you jot down something witty. maybe you post a photo that means something. anyway, we take the time to do it. and most of the time - for me anyway - i don't need comments to keep posting but my god do they make me feel good when i get them. just a little note of gratification so i know i'm not talking to myself absolutely makes my day.
now, i have a list of blogs that i read pretty much every day (drunkenness permitting) and i don't always feel that i need to say anything but i think i should. we should take the time because it might make someone feel better.
even if it is just to say 'hi' or 'i'm here and i've read your words'
it might make someones day
and thats always nice.

happy commenting!

5 comments:

The Maximilian said...

agreed by!
and yes, im reasing your words :)

graziella said...

i agree and again thanks....happy weekend to you...and are you counting the days to your asia trip? must be so excited...;)

Bexy said...

ms ella
counting the days?not enough days to get all the last minute stuff done!
really excited - but again....how do i condense an immense shoe collection down to enough for three weeks? factor in the fact that we have 3 black tie dinners to go to only adds to my frustration!
it'll be fine.....!?!

Unknown said...

you betcha!! and Oh how I love your comments! So this is my opportunity to say thanks for commenting on my blog, and hope you like my comments on your blog too.

Christy Gillespie said...

thank you for writing the perfect thing to stop me from being lazy and write how brilliant you are. I just started following your blog today.
http://www.lovinglifebeingchristy.com/