Tuesday 26 February 2008

list list list list list

i am in list hyperdrive.
it is now 26 days until we fly out to Hong Kong and i am very excited.
of course about the holiday but also for all the planning to be done and all the lists to be made. i've got a list for everything and most of them are in their 3rd-4th draft. toiletries list. make up list. shoe list (i'm going for 3 weeks and so far i've narrowed it down to eight pairs. no thats a lie. it's actually nine but one is a small pair!) things to buy list. hand luggage list. how to keep ross busy for a 12 hour flight list.
i'm in heaven. sorting and organising and shopping!
one of my favourite ways to prepare for a holiday is the mad dash around boots/superdrug for all the fancy dan holiday luxuries i treat myself to.
my number 1 purchase today? my flight bag...it's mahoosive and light as a feather (without all my crap in it of course) and it's just the right shade of grey that looks awesom with my orla keilly scraf tied to one of the handles to funk it up abit. i'll add some sparkly reptile broaches as well and suddenly...voila.....super chic.

3 comments:

Mary-Laure said...

You're so lucky to be off to Asia! I lived in Hong Kong for a year when I was a teenager and just loved it!

Sam said...

Ha ha - I can totally sympathise - am off to Australia (Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and the Whitsundays) tomorrow and have finally done the majority of the packing - I think that I ended up with a fifth or sixth draft of the packing list and joy of joys - my suitcase is UNDERweight!!!

fleur-de-lys said...

Lucky you! I love that you'll tie a scarf around your bag, very chic :-)

Sam, have fun in Australia - visit Jervis Bay if you have time, it's gorgeous!