Wednesday 6 February 2008

i'm going to london - LONDON!



woo hoo!
the day is finally here. almost. tomorrow i go to london for a meeting with work - well, i say 'work' but we just really get together and talk about shoes and fashion (it's absolute bliss!)
and then i'm not coming back. well not immediately anyway. i've torn up my train ticket for my return journey and i'm winging it. plans are to meet best-of-friend and ex flatmate mike for some drinks in covent garden and then who knows? hopefully i'll get to meet up with loads more other people as well but this decision is so last minute it literally was made 1 minute ago!
heavenly
i think mike and i are then gonna drive back up to newcastle (BOO HISS!) on friday night so he can spend the weekend up here with us.
oh good lord
i'm far too excited and will never sleep tonight now.
added stress? i have to style my new hair tomorrow early doors for the first time AND on a day that i want to make a good impression.
it's going to be a great weekend.

2 comments:

graziella said...

have a kick-ass of a time in London! have fun!

Mary-Laure said...

London is one of my favorite cities in the world. I love the energy there, the art, the stores...
I'll be going there soon (Feb 16-17) but for work unfortunately so I won't have time to do anything fun - sigh.
Enjoy yourself!!!