Friday 1 February 2008

i wasn't finished - my pen just kept going!

does she look ill? i can't help but think that the black hair is to black? i know you can't really see her in this picture but thats because i think she still needs work. a background perhaps? maybe i'll stamp print a background on her tomorrow?? i can't bring myself to do anything more to her tonight because i'm scared i'll ruin her. you know if you look at something for too long you can't see it anymore? well i've looked at this bloody illustration for hours now and i'm sick of the sight of her.
tomorrow i'll probably see her differently

3 comments:

graziella said...

great sketches! im not too good with sketching the model. great blog also and thanks for stopping by and checking my blog.

beth said...

You certainly are talented :) I loved your post on the House of Eliot. Even though I never watched it (not sure why) my sister has nights when she and her friends watch DVDs of the series.

Mary-Laure said...

I think her very black hair provides a really sharp and nice contrast with the rest of the sketch, which is a lot lighter.
It's a lovely sketch!