Monday 11 February 2008

long live london

my trip to london was awesome. the meeting on regent street was excellent if a little spoiled by the bomb scare 2 doors down (no bomb thankfully, someone had cut through a power line apparently and caused an explosion - wouldn't want to be that person!) oxford circus was strung up with illuminated chinese lanterns and the weather was amazing. my old flat was very welcoming and the views still stunning from the balcony...



oh how i wish i still lived here!!!
when i go back i sometimes forget that it's not really my flat anymore! i just wander around like it's my own and slot right back into old habits. helping myself to stuff in the fridge, coming and going as i please and drinking far too many champagne cocktails laced with too much cognac. to make these matters worse mike has invested in a wine chiller which means there is a constant supply of cold champagne and hangovers!
a success indeed
long live london town x

No comments: