Friday 14 December 2007

the weekend off...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i'm soooo excited! tomorrow morning i am heading down to norwich to see my parents for my first of 2 chrismas's this year. as i have mentioned in earlier posts i'm unable to take time off work in december and so this is the first christmas that i am spending time away from my family. i'm really looking forward to seeing them - i haven't been back to the family home for a whole year!- and of course i get to see my darling friends some who i only ever get to see once a year at xmas. all in all it should add up to be a cracking few days. then when i get back my next day off is christmas day! i'm too excited, to see ross, to get our tree, to do the food shopping, to buy massive tins of quality streets and cases of beer. bags full of tangerines and bottles of wine.


i can't wait x

No comments: