Thursday 13 December 2007

mmm....all i want for christmas is you!


this is the best scent ever! i have worn it now for about 4 years and i'm still not sick of it. it's just delicious - it smells better as the day goes on, more subtle and i find that people think of me when they smell it. when ross and i first got together and we had our first sleep over, the next night he called me up just as he was about to go to sleep and said that he could smell my perfume on his pillows and that it made him miss me - that call pretty much threw me head over heels and ensured that for me there was no going back. i have a sneaking suspicion that it was 'a line' but hell it worked!
the jewllery and handbags aren't half bad either. jemma (my beautiful newly wedded friend) wore a westwood pearl bracelet on her wedding day - a beautiful gift from her husband-to-be.
so you see, westwood = romance. turns out, it's not dead! sometimes just hidden! x

No comments: