Saturday 1 December 2007

Christmas Gift

Today is Saturday and it's 3 weeks until christmas. And i am just about to embak on the dubious task of venturing into town to buy some fabric to make my mum a shopping bag for her christmas gift. I actually have 'THE FEAR'.
People are just crazy at this time of year - it should take me an hour to get into town and out again but i am adding an extra hour or so to account of not being able to get anywhere quickly! Oh the joys of the festive season.
Last weekend i purchased a digital camera so i am going to post some pictures to track my progress. I also plan to take pictures of the illustrations that i have done to get an idea of what they will look like when i set them up in an Etsy shop. I hope other people like them as much as i do!!!

No comments: