Wednesday 13 January 2010

why does it always rain on me?


grey, wet, miserable, cold, slushy, january must be the worst of months no? so instead of wingeing all month about it, i've given myself a deadline of until the end of the day to get all my misery out of my system and then i'm just going to shut the hell up about it.

onto better things-things worth talking and thinking about it. 2010 will be the year of creativness, i've got lots of ideas, and i will make them happen, enough procastinating...Nike had a point - "just do it"


pretty things, pretty delicate things, pretty delicate things that hopefully other people will like! stay tuned for them, it may take some time but i'll get there... inbetween all the sleeping, talking, laughing, drinking, eating and chilling out i plan to do this year. surely the easiest resolutions ever!?!


so although today may be a struggle, for me and those around me! tomorrow i will be better

No comments: