Monday 18 January 2010

my world is upside down

moving has got my head mashed. i can't find anything, i keep tripping over boxes that i don't expect to be there and i'm getting a little bit sick of my resolution not to grocery shop until my cupboards are bare and the freezer is empty (less stuff to move - and we can defrost the freezer etc etc) we've had some very uninspiring meals so far...tonight's menu - pickled onions with green beans and rhubarb crumble - we might be eating out!

how can such a small kitchen hold so much stuff???

the clothes are out and only the shoes remain (there's more in the spare bedroom!)

this hallway is a trip hazard!

bored of this now
also confusing me this morning is my mobile phone mysteriously changing the time overnight. since i packed all the clocks my blackberry has been the only source of time telling and morning alarm calls. then this morning we were woken up by the phone, ross's brother was waiting in the car downstairs. whoops - the alarm hadn't gone off but it was still set, and the bb said 8am. but it was actually 9am. i'm fairly certain that i didn't reset the time in my sleep as i can't do it consciously without the help of an instruction booklet - what the hell happened? hope it doesn't happen tomorrow when i actually have to be at work.



No comments: