Tuesday 19 January 2010

todays wish list includes.......

these shoes arrived in the shop today and "oh me oh my". so pretty, they have inspired a new wish list, if only i wasn't 7ft tall when i wear them.......
-kurt geiger, garbo sandals-

-pantone mugs-

also......
a cuddle
spaghetti bolognese
an hour in a bubble bath with my new book - the lollipop shoes by joanne harris
vanilla ice cream
chanel rouge noir nail polish
to have the strength not to open my new bales of fluffy white towels until i move into the new flat
ditto - new fen wright manson crisp white sheets
to sleep soundly tonight
jonny depp


4 comments:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

I love this list. Especially the Johnny Depp bit---love a good laugh. And I'm with you on most of it---spaghetti bolognese and the pantone mugs especially. Such fun!
XX Kate

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

great list... i've GOT to get my hands on a pantone mug!

beth said...

Hi Bexy,
I'm so glad you're back. I kept checking for ages and I thought you'd stopped blogging. Congratulations on all your changes.
Beth x