Saturday 6 March 2010

my guilty pleasure

i hate myself a little bit (or alot) for liking. ...wait...thats a lie. for loving the hills. i'm too old, they are too bitchy - the boys are as bad as the girls - and its a load of old crap, but for sheer escapism and the handbags...oh lord, the handbags, i can't get enough of it. add to the mix that ms montag (the blondest one) has seemingly checked her senses at the door of season 5 and is hell bent on turning herself into a manequin and that they have added a new baddie in the shape of ms cavallari and its tv that i cant miss. except i do miss it, because i live in the uk and don't have mtv...so i had to get the box set....eeek

now that i've purged of my deep rooted shame, i'm going to go and watch the next one.

and i'll love it

secretly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it too! I don't admit it often though! I really want to live in Laurens apartment and drive a beemer...