Friday 26 February 2010

pay day

it's my favorite day of the month again and it has inspired another wish list....


{carvela auberge booties £150, mmmmmmmmm}

{socks - vivienne westwood}

never mind the fabulous shoes, i'm all about these ridiculously fantastic socks by vivienne westwood. they may not be new but my god i want a pair. i will not rest until i find a similar pair, might be time to get the old knitting needles out!


{unknown - DAM IT....}
i saved this picture on my desktop a while ago and i have just rediscovered it today. so, while i am unwrapping my new booties, i am wearing my new vivienne westwood (or look-a-like) socks and drinking from this FABULOUS mug that holds your biscuits for you. no need for a side plate. they are all there and ready to be dunked! stupendously brilliant. if anyone knows where i found this image....pleeeeease let me know.

also wishing for....
sunshine, or just no more snow.
a voice (i've lost mine - the boyf is practically giddy with glee!)
a miracle cure for adult spots
for little sophia to be brave and safe while travelling round south america
for that last box in the corner to unpack itself
a chanel 2.55....sigh

No comments: